View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
z.bart
Just One Bad Day

Exclamation Attn: Phantom Owners,Testers Needed

After much research into Phantom accessories, mods and add-ons i am in the process of making a few quality items for this fabulous marker that people can afford.

First to come out will be an under cocking kit, with a variety of pump handles to customize your marker. Also in the works is a spring-fed stock class feed tube as well as a double spring detent mod to eliminate double-feeds and roll-outs that will work in conjunction with the spring-fed feed tube.

For the first phase of production i am looking for a few testers to try out the under cocking kit and give a review on it. Once the prototypes have been tested and reviewed i will be offering them on here for sale. Please do not pm me asking to be a tester, that will get you a big NO. Post in here asking to be a tester and i will pm you if you are chosen. I am looking for well respected people for the testing and review stage on here and other forums.

Requirements:
1. You must own a Phantom.
2. You must be well respected in the paintball community.
3. You must have flawless feedback.

I would also like to offer pump handles to replace the stock ones that could be bought much cheaper such as skulls, dice, pool balls etc. and would like some input from people as to what they would like on their gun.

This is one i am putting on mine and will be able to offer:

Prototypes:

Thank you for taking the time to look at this and i look foreword to hearing from you and being able to offer desired items at an affordable price.

My Feedback

In a world gone mad only a lunatic is truly insane.

Last edited by z.bart; 10-18-2009 at 11:42 PM.
z.bart is offline   Reply With Quote