View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to wowomatic

Misc. Sale- cocker pneus, barrel, a5 lpc, 98c W.A.S. board

All prices include domestic shipping and are OBO! I prefer to use PayPal but accept M.O. as well. Please both post here and PM me or I might not respond to you.

A5 vertical adapter and low pressure chamber- SOLD
32* Stainless steel vertical adapter, ASA female and 1/8'' npt male- $15 NOTE: Has been drilled out for high airflow and no longer depresses pin valves.
System X 'cocker threaded barrel, 0.689, has some outer scratches and wear but generally in good shape- $15
Gauge adapter with three ports, use for adding a gauge or running multiple bottles, will not depress a pin valve, comes with no plugs- $10
R-2000 regulator, ASA threads both male and female, mid to high pressure output, will depress a pin valve- $20
Dye Hyper 2 SOLD
Wicked Air Sports Equalizer board for 98c, works but micro switch is ripped off, includes everything needed except the e-grip sear, magnet and battery (armature pin not pictured but included)- $55
'Cocker front-blocks and parts, one complete front-block, one front-block missing a barb and a timing rod, an extra cocking rod, 2 extra lprs, extra four-way housing (nothing inside) and 9 one-foot long pieces of hose- $50 for the box, no parting.

-Phantom drop-out changer
-Freaked Phantom barrels with inserts
-Other Phantom parts (surprise me)
-Stock class gear (clean, please)

Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
Look at it this way, at least you had pants on when your mom walked in.

Last edited by wowomatic; 05-13-2010 at 12:15 AM.
wowomatic is offline   Reply With Quote