View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
wowomatic

Send a message via AIM to wowomatic

Misc. Sale- cocker pneus, barrel, a5 lpc, 98c W.A.S. board

All prices include domestic shipping and are OBO! I prefer to use PayPal but accept M.O. as well. Please both post here and PM me or I might not respond to you.

A5 vertical adapter and low pressure chamber- SOLD
-
32* Stainless steel vertical adapter, ASA female and 1/8'' npt male- $15 NOTE: Has been drilled out for high airflow and no longer depresses pin valves.
-
System X 'cocker threaded barrel, 0.689, has some outer scratches and wear but generally in good shape- $15
-
Gauge adapter with three ports, use for adding a gauge or running multiple bottles, will not depress a pin valve, comes with no plugs- $10
-
R-2000 regulator, ASA threads both male and female, mid to high pressure output, will depress a pin valve- $20
-
Dye Hyper 2 SOLD
-
Wicked Air Sports Equalizer board for 98c, works but micro switch is ripped off, includes everything needed except the e-grip sear, magnet and battery (armature pin not pictured but included)- $55
-
'Cocker front-blocks and parts, one complete front-block, one front-block missing a barb and a timing rod, an extra cocking rod, 2 extra lprs, extra four-way housing (nothing inside) and 9 one-foot long pieces of hose- $50 for the box, no parting.

TRADES
-Phantom drop-out changer
-Freaked Phantom barrels with inserts
-Other Phantom parts (surprise me)
-Stock class gear (clean, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
Look at it this way, at least you had pants on when your mom walked in.

Right?

Last edited by wowomatic; 05-12-2010 at 11:15 PM.
wowomatic is offline   Reply With Quote