View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight
Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Real Action Paintball T68?

What do you all think?
I recently had one of their T68s given to me as a gift. (Yes, someone has close to a nice thought, but I'm not so sure I'm overly intersted in it)

Just had a chance to read up about them a little, and for the most part the reviews don't look that promising. Granted the thing is realistic, got decent weight to it, but I don't really like the way it weighs alot with so much plastic on it as well.

I'm yet to take it apart (just got home from work and started pokeing around the internet) but from outward appearneces the trigger looks and feels like my the Thundercat, and cocks like a VM. I think it's spyder threaded, but I havn't looked overly closely.

I don't know... The verdict is still out on my thoughts regarding this one. It's not the instant love I got from the VMs, the Cockers, the Carters, or the Hurc. I mean it looks pretty realistic and cool that way, but I don't know. Not something I would have put money on anywho.

The correct question is, "Why don't I need another gun?"
How strange to see a lagomorph of such bravery.
Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo- Don't Ask Us- We Will Tell!

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote