View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #124 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team
Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
Bane, I think you were on the other side of the field, so I didn't get much film of folks on the other side... I wanted to go over there, but there was no good spot for me to stand and not get shot...

And actually I have more film, but the song ran out!!! Go figure. This was the first time I didn't have to actually work to fill up a song. I had so much stuff, I also left out a lot of shootouts due to lack of time in the song.

Maybe I'll put an extras film together with the other stuff left over... I know you're in there.

And Tug.. Not a problem.

Glad folks like it.
I call shenanigans. You were getting shot plenty on the snake side. Next time I'll just belly flop into the snake like ttwo if that's what it takes to make the highlight reel....not like I could be less graceful..... j/k
-Bane Harlock
Assistant Captain Steeel Reserve
Sposored by Valken Sports and PnL Paintball
My wife came out of the closet as a furry to me, so I Divorced her, what would you do?

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
ChaplainBane is offline   Reply With Quote