View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chappy
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier_Bill
What do you mean, as in a dummy?
It isnt a dropout, so that direction wouldnt work...
I was just hoping to route air to the hole in the bottom.
But, the 12gram chamber won't seal on its own. Ariakon should sell an instert sthat seals the chamber just in front of the threaded hole you speak of. As far as the threading for that, I don't know what it is. But if you were to buy the insert for the chamber it should come with hose and bottom line. You might be able to avoid buying the kit, but you'd have to figure how to seal the chamber first.

Also, last myu buddy checked, they didn't yet offer a bottom line setup like the one I'm describing for the ACP, so I don't know if they have one for the overlord.

Hope my rambling helps

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarakian View Post
Let that be a lesson to all you criminal types. Don't steal old and unique paintball gear. We are the market and we will find you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
he doesn't manage a business, and he should have planned it out better or had some experience in what he was doing before taking pre-orders. the worst part is simply that he took the money and did not refund it... which is fraud.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote