View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
ASKA
Shameless CCM convert

The Official Monthly central-ish Florida Pump days

After my previous thread, there seems to be enough people to actually set an official monthly Florida pump day. Most of us are wanting CFP, but it can be flexible to accommodate everyone throughout FL.

CFP being the closest to everyone from down in Miami to up in Pensacola.

This would be the last Saturday or Sunday of each month.

We can probably bother the home field to give us a good group discount for a price of ~$10 admit.

We will greatly encourage to bring even non-pumpers to these games so our already low pump numbers will rise. If anyone has some loaner pumps that they could bring to hand out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Our definition of "pump" is somewhat loose (PA, MQ, AT, pump mags are all fine). So if your main pump is down or something along those lines. I'm sure no one will mind a Spyder with a PVC stick feed or a pistol.

How many of you guys would consider the last Saturday of June as out first official kickoff at CFP?

This whole event is still under speculation. Any suggestions, comments,etc. would be great!

Remember this is last Saturday of every month stay posted for monthly updates, locations and dates in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.

Last edited by ASKA; 06-24-2010 at 05:10 PM.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote