View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 09:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Walrus

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
If I had the chance to exchange an e-mag and some other guns for an X I would take it.

On looks alone it would be worth the deal.
I knew you would be there with me Robertsr! Another Mag lover

The way I have been thinking about it is that I can only use one gun at a time and I usually have to force myself to stop using my EMag to use the other guns I have. My EMag is not a typical EMag either. I have an IT body, RPG Thrasher rail, and ULE EMag lowers. It is a bad looking beast and I can just sit and hold it for hours looking at it. I absolutlely love it and I am sure I will miss it as it still contains the remains of the only marker I ever bought new. I had purchased a new ULE Mag from Tunaman back in the fall of 05. All that is left of it is the valve and rail as I had to buy all the other parts second hand. I think once I get the X, I will soon change to loving it more than my EMag.

By the way, this is my EMag that I will be upgrading from (there are a few more pics in my gallery):

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote