View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Walrus

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

You just found the catch...she doesn't have a hobby. Luckily she will have our first child to play with come end of July, but until then she doesn't do much else. She was interested in sewing, so I bought her a sewing machine a few years ago. Well, lets just say I have used my paintball equipment more than she has sewn and that is not much! I think her hobby is fixing up the house and making it nice. However she always attacks paintball by saying that she puts money into our home rather than into "toys!" I do find it hard to remind her where the money is coming from to pay for all of it. We both work, we both own our fairly new cars. Our only debt is our home and regular living expenses. So...I could afford it, but when trying to save money for the future it doesn't work out very well.

By the way...wait for the lowers. I may have some coming soon and they are nice and ready to go!

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote