View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cunha
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Nintendo DSI Blue perfect condition

SOLD SOLD I basically worship my handheld systems. This is in perfect condition. It includes the box and all manuals and little plastic baggies and charger...everything you would get with a new one.

It also includes paper airplane chase that was downloaded from the DSI store, and 800 (8 dollars) points to shop at the DSI Store with.

Also has the DSI browser and awesome flipbook software pre installed.

I have taken incredible care of this system. I basically never used the stylus and both screens are totally flawless. There is really NOTHING to be desired with this system.

The only reason I am selling it is that I am going out of the country for 3 months and will need all of the cash I can scrounge.

These are 160 SOLD dollars new, I am asking SOLD SOLD 135 dollars. It will be posted on ebay this week so if it sells here before then I will cancel the auction. With some waiting you might be able to find one on ebay for cheaper, but you never know what you are going to get there. I can assure you with confidence that this system is perfect.

Last edited by Cunha; 07-12-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote