View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
blackrain
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Well Alien Invasion was excellent. The Aliens were beat,but we put up a great fight. Not bad for 120 vs 35.

Somany new players that I have never seen before were there. That goes to show how well this field is,how popular this event is. I know it's not big numbers compared to others,but it's great for around here.

We sold over 200 paint grenades to players. They were flying everywhere.

The ERF (Earth Reaction Force) was very well organized this yr. It was a fun day all together.

The Legion Riders were there in full force making BBQ and Raising money for the Fallen Soldier Foundation. It provides Scholoships for the Children of those lost in Battle.

Wife was the photographer for the day. I really need to take the camera away from her Sorry no pictures of the 24+ wooded acres. This is just near the stagging area,during warm up games.

Over all we had good weather which is not that often here. We get alot of rain,then again we wouldn't have the green trees you see in the pics to play in. So it's give and take. I'm bringing FESTA to play here. See how he plays in the varied hill/woods terrain

No major issues,except lots of paintballs flying around and getting shot more then I wanted to

Those issue and I wish people would tell me I've lost more hair then I think I have. Baldness really shows up in pictures

So Our next major event is Super Game 40 in Oregon Aug 20 2010.

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 07-08-2010 at 01:55 PM.
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote