View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
criticalhammer
Sly Fox Cyndicate

Send a message via AIM to criticalhammer

Fan of EMR
I'm in the process of reading all the comics and the one big thing I don't like about the whole series is that nothing good ever happens to the main characters. It just endless suffering. Yes they do see small glimmers of hope that they possibly could have a safe normal life after the zombie apocalypse but that's it, small glimmers of hope which get dashed really quick and often. The comic reminds me of the newer Battlestar Galactica.

PS: The Walking Dead comic series has been running sense 2003. If you haven't read it I suggest it.
A world is supported by four things: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the righteous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are as nothing without a ruler who knows the art of ruling. Discourses on Galactic Leadership

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

R.I.P Bill Hicks
criticalhammer is offline   Reply With Quote