Thread: T2 Questions...
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
diOs
*Twenty Twen Twen*

my suggestion about getting an *86 frame, would be to fine someone who has one and ask if you could shoot it for a couple of minutes. personally I am more comfortable with a 45* frame than an 86* frame. that is all personal preference, and it's something you should be sure about before dumping money into.
the only barrel, that i know of, i can use on my CCM backs is my CCM tip. (I don't know about the stiffi switch) the whole underboring i find is a personal preference also. i went through the whole finding the smallest barrel kits or backs. and me personally noticed i broke more paint, than if i was just sizing the ball so that the majority wouldn't roll out, or just use one of my old barrels that has a big bore. the only thing i saw improved with underboring was efficiency. other than that i find the length, porting, underboring, overboring, and even the color of the barrel is really a personal preference that makes someone comfortable.
so find out what makes you comfortable playing and go with that. I wouldn't spend my money on what makes someone else play comfortable.
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote