Make sure the difficulty level in your client software is set to "NORMAL" White List
We have implementing a White List on this server. What does this mean? If you are not on the list you will not be able to connect to the server. Please post in this thread or PM me to get your Minecraft user name added to the white list. The setup
The server is running CentoOS 5 in a VMware ESXi 4 virtual machine on Dell Dual Core AMD64 hardware with 2GB of RAM.
Worlds on this Server
- Automatic server restarts
- World folder is backed up everyday and purge backup files older than 7 days
- World data is committed to files every 5 minutes
- Watchdog process checks that server is running and restart in the event of a failure.
- On line map rendered by Dynmap Plugin
- The map border is bound to square of 2500x2500 from 0,0
Minecraft Server Side Mods About Builders....
- world - the base world where monsters are on and PVP is off
- command to get there "/mw goto world"
- world_the_end - The end world for the mine craft game
- command to get there "/mw goto world_the_end"
- world_nether - The nether underworld
- command to get there "/mw goto world_nether"
- PVP - No man's land, waste land, very few rules here... Kill or be Killed
- command to get there "/mw goto pvp"
- CREATE - This is MINECRAFT CREATIVE unlimited resources. PVP is off
- command to get there "/mw goto create"
We are working on the voucher system, or sponsorship system... If several current "builders" can vouch for someone and/or he/she has shown to be a good "player" for a Long time only then would we look to add the user to the builders group. I'm looking for more than one recommendation here. there are more commands and the use of lava and thus more responsibility and can do more damage.
As I am not on the server 24/7 and there are others that have put up a lot of hours building things we do not want someone to burn the world down. thus the voucher/sponsor system. If he/she can get other builders to vouch for them then they are all set. Helpful Key Commands
F1 - Removes UI
F1+F2 - Makes a screenshot
F3 - Memory lists
F5 - Third person
F1 while in third person - gives front view
F11 - Full Screen Old Map downloads via DropBox 12/24/2010 01/27/2011 04/08/2011 06/11/2011 09/19/2011 12/14/2011 04/04/2013 Minecraft Useful Links Minecraft Main Page - Minepedia - The Minecraft Wiki! Home of The Minecraft Painterly Pack Check if Notch's authentication server is up or down?