View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Robertsr
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan

"Blue Tiger". Blue/silver with black brush overlay.

There are also a couple of unconfirmed annos that match the style of PTP during the time, but have not been categorically confirmed. PTP was a Pro-shop and did do a few one off annos, so these are possibles even though they're not part of the regular production patterns.

Referred to as "Storm" anno. This is teal with purple splash. It is nearly the reverse of "Wild Tiger".

Unknown pattern in purple with blue/silver sponge. This pattern is very similar to "Cool Camo" or "Wild Tiger" although it is not the right color for either.

Unknown pattern #2 in green and silver. This pattern is on an early fixed barrel MicroMag. Although this anno has some of the hallmarks of the early PTP anno, it has not been confirmed either.

PTP offered several popular accessories in match anodized patterns. In addition to the expansion chamber you see on several of these markers, and the gas through grip on the "Alien", they also offered:

Pro Red Dot sight.

Pro Cradle.

If you have any patterns that you do not see here please contact me as I would like to add a photo of any new patterns to my collection.

FEEDBACK

Last edited by Robertsr; 05-27-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote