Thread: dukie Feedback
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #30 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I can't believe with all the awesome Dukie markers out there, that there are only 3 pages in this thread!

I am, and will forever be, a loyal "Dukie Machine" customer. I started by purchasing a 2nd run DSG. As with all Dukie builds, I paid half up front and the remainder + shipping upon completion. Dukie rarely let more than a few days go by without an update on where the build was at, and regularly provided pictures so everyone could follow along. As with any custom project there were a few delays but his communication was excellent and the final product arrived in all its majesty within a very reasonable time frame (especially compared to a lot of other "airsmiths" out there).

Later on, I got in (and then out... and then back in again) on the first run of DRV's. These were delayed a bit more than the DSG, which was completely understandable due to the amount of small parts and complexity. Again, updates were given frequently (even while he was "on vacation"!). Now, a lot of the DRV's from the first run had bugs to work out when they got to their owners, but Dukie had warned fairly that anyone on the first run would basically be a "beta tester" and that issues could, and most likely WOULD, arise. When they did, Dukie worked to find solutions and then manufactured AND shipped out "care packages" of new upgraded parts to solve the issues within 2 months.

Also- speaking to Dukie's seemingly inexhaustible patience for MCB-tards such as myself... In trying to take out the valve from my first DRV, I basically butchered it, AND the body. Don't ask... Anyway, I contacted Dukie who got back to me to try and help, and when he realized HOW bad I effed up, gave me a very reasonable price on a new body and valve.

On top of that, I bought a 2nd DRV used from BenoitOwn, who shipped it to Dukie for the upgrade parts to be installed, and Dukie then handled shipping it to me along with all of my replacement parts for my original DRV.

I would never, EVER have any problem with buying from Dukie again on his next big project, and with the level of service I have received as a customer of his, in addition to the quality and all-around awesomeness of his products, I would heartily recommend Dukie Machine to any interested parties.

I don't have enough thumbs to put up when it comes to Dukie Machine!

Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote