View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #7116 (permalink)
chopper duke
Photo Guru
chopper duke's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

The rod in the on/off is called the pin. It should be the only part moving. The on/off assembly should sit in the hole and not move unless pulled out. I can get a pic of mine if you would like.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote