View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #7254 (permalink)
Deuce
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Holy **** guys 3 pages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Where did you get a WWA back? I've been looking, but too cheap to shell out the $$ for a new one.
Keep your eyes on Ebay, WW just sold a bunch of stuff a week or two ago. Backs were going from 25-38 bucks. He seems to sell on there when he needs $ and you can buy safely there as opposed to his site. I need another of his backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Can't look at that now but I'll come back to it for sure.

Quote:
ALSO
I'm getting some nades done by Blackrain. What color do we want? I'm getting 10 unless you all think we need more.
Same here, I talked to him about doing 15 for Tom and I so we have a few extras to practice with. I don't want any coming back at me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
I guess since this is an orlando meet, It'd be either Duece or me. OCP is what all of us have agreed on. So it's just the scenario. I just don't think we'll get any pump on pump play in if we do the scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
I thought someone was posting about playing somewhere in Orlando on the 8th of January?
That was probably me, Tom and I will be at OCP on January 8th for some pump play to familiarize with the fields better. Pretty much a chill day for us to practice for the scenario.

We're also doing the Scenario in Feb. For sure we're both doing Saturday, he may not be able to do Sunday b/c of work. If the turnout is good or you guys will also be there for Sunday I'll make the trip for the 2nd day too.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote