View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Boroffski
old punk
 
Boroffski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: northwest ohio

got er did

Let me back up a bit. To start everything I drilled a 3/4" x.c. to get a vert asa for a reg. Then I spec.'d the valveport at the cupseal to be .250. Next I drilled the port from the asa to the valve .250 to match. Followed by drilling the reciever transfer port and 9 oclock valveport w/ a #7(.201), capped the receiver w/ a 1/4-20 setscrew. I then capped the 3 unused valveports, lightened the hammer and drilled the bolt out to 5/16(.3125) and cupped it. So the bottleneck is exiting the valve. After this it goes cyclic if I hold the trigger. But I know better.

So I was really stoked to try this valve mod and I had some "gubment" time at work last night, so I did it. I ended up drilling 2 ports w/ a #2 centerdrill and a 1/16" drill.

NO CO2..... CRAP.

Well heres pics anyhow... more in the picture thread as well.
Name:  001.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  283.1 KB

Name:  002.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  276.2 KB

Name:  003.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  267.0 KB

Name:  005.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  263.7 KB

Name:  014.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  250.6 KB
Boroffski is offline   Reply With Quote