View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
tprasse
Rec Poster

did you provide proof that you shipped the first tank ever? no. first, the post office "messed up" and "shipped it back to you." you even offered to put $5 in the box to make up for it. then they "lost it" when you reshipped it. you failed to provide proof for either of the transactions with a receipt, let alone a tracking number like was requested. when you finally sent me a tank in a box post marked january 10th, it was the exact tank pictured above, the supposed "lost one" from a month before. now to get refunded i have to send back two tanks? if i were to send back the only one you actually sent me and failed to produce the other imaginary tank, i have a feeling my refund wouldn't have come through. like i would have wanted. nice try. take a picture of your other two tanks that you still have with today's newspaper and post it up. if you hadn't been so hard to get a hold of or offered a shred of proof that you sent anything other than the tank pictured above late, this wouldn't have been an issue and I would be apologizing to you. but you never did any of that. text message is a real pain in the *** to work out problems like this, though i sent many. emailing me back would have been a nice touch too.

Last edited by tprasse; 01-20-2011 at 12:53 PM.
tprasse is offline   Reply With Quote