View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Sheridan Seal Kits, Valve Tools, Springs, Pump Arms and Misc Parts

Taking a break on parts and sold out of everything I had on hand except I do have a few valve tools left. If you need seal kits or other sheridan parts or goodies see Big Matt:
MadCustoms Marketplace

Sheridan Valve Tools

Was tired of selling seals and not having the valve tool for folks so I contracted a MCB forum machinist to make some for me. To keep the cost down they're steel (similar to the old factory ones which are no longer made).

Length is ~6" so slightly longer than most others. The jam nut end is the standard square with the hole bored in it.

He did something very neat on the valve pull end which was to counterbore it. This pushed the threads down in further. This means when you thread it into the valve it pushes all the way down to the back face of the valve guide so you're not just bending the stem around but using the valve itself for leverage.

$12.99 + shipping

Seal Kits

The Co2 face seals are urethane seals which I punch myself. Note that these are just the seals for the valve. Bolt or other O-rings are not included.
Shipping is $2.00 for first class or $5.20 for priority mail (same price for one or multiple)

---------------

Old style valve (non-cartridge) $12.00 NONE AVAILABLE
PIC

---------------

Cartridge valve $12.00 NONE AVAILABLE
PIC

---------------

CA Valve $7.00 NONE AVAILABLE
PIC

---------------

12g Co2 face seals - $.60 ea or $1 for two NONE AVAILABLE
PIC

---------------

Replacement seals for the valve stem. $.60 ea or $1 for two NONE AVAILABLE

Note: This is a DIY process. It requires you to carefully pick out your old valve stem seal and get this one in. It's not rocket science and I've done it successfully many times now but I take no responsibility if you are not successful.
PIC

---------------

Other Parts
(Same deal with shipping costs as the seal kits)

Safety ball + spring $2.00 NONE AVAILABLE
PIC

---------------

Valve Spring (New) $2.00 NONE AVAILABLE
PIC

---------------

Short Main Spring (New) $3 NONE AVAILABLE
Fits PGP and most "pistol" models
PIC

---------------

Long Main Spring (New) $6 NONE AVAILABLE
2 1/2" Spring / KP length
PIC

---------------

Action Fastener Screw Assembly $6.50 NONE AVAILABLE
aka the "Pringle Screw" per Weltman
PIC
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum

Last edited by MaD; 06-29-2014 at 12:27 AM.
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote