View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team
Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
Kilt Fan
PNL Paintball Field Teams tasked with commanding Valken Corps at Skirmish's I.O.N.

PNL Paintball's Field Teams assume command of Valken Corps for Skirmish Paintball's Invasion of Normandy (I.O.N.) 2011.

Bridgewater, MA – February 5, 2011 – In WWII, a “V” was a symbol of victory for the Allies. At this year's installment of I.O.N. , the V will retain the same meaning. However, an additional meaning will be tacked onto the 22nd letter of the alphabet. V will also stand for Valken, and more specifically, the Valken Corps. The Corps is consisted of Valken's dedicated fan base and sponsored teams.

Chris “Cartmen” Chamberland of Steeel Reserve Paintball team, was given the news by the Allied Command that the PNL Field Teams would be given the task of leading the Valken Corps into battle at I.O.N. . Right alongside Steeel Reserve will be brothers in arms, Connecticut Commandos and Team Brute Force. All three teams have been bestowed the title of MVT countless times in the New England region and have plenty of experience commanding the loyal paintball masses.

The PNL field teams will make their trek to Skirmish for the July 16th and 17th and are calling all teams and players in the Valken Corp to join them to fight for the Allies and help lead the side to victory. Stop by the PNL compound before, during, and after the game and meet the teams!

PNL Paintball is located Bridgewater, MA and sponsors teams Steeel Reserve, Connecticut Commandos, and Team Brute Force. All three teams are also generously sponsored by Valken Paintball. Chris Chamberland and Dave Blouin captain Steeel Reserve, Dan Berger captains Connecticut Commandos and Mike Revelle captains Team Brute Force.For information on the game visit: Skirmish Paintball Fields in the Poconos at Jim Thorpe, PA
Also visit: PnL Paintball - Home and Valken Sports
-Bane Harlock
Assistant Captain Steeel Reserve
Sposored by Valken Sports and PnL Paintball
My wife came out of the closet as a furry to me, so I Divorced her, what would you do?

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
ChaplainBane is offline   Reply With Quote