View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ericj001
StockClassPaintball.com

and then there were four....

Ive got three too many, okay, at least two too many...

Im keeping the one with the raised sight rail, thats my fav especially since it has the paintball daves bolt and hammer set i bought brand new way back when , well you could buy them brand new, BBA, small ec up front, lapco raised sight, and some other goodies.
then there two with car stocks, one is very original except for the car stock and the M style front grip, the other is a project that has a venturi bolt, lower spring mod, car stock, and a really poor white enamel paint job, storm trooper style (I take all responsibility, i was bored, but not bored enough to properly prep it.)
And the last one is a former EXC, with bottom line and venturi bolt, It's blue, or partly blue. I didn't do it this one i bought with blue parts, years ago...
pic is reverse order of above descriptions.

decisions, decisions.....

PS: I recently got a note from Forest over at proteam products, they should be getting a huge shipment of vm ball feed fingers in very soon, its already overdue for a month or two, supplier is behind. But it looks like hell be selling than at $4 each from what i see on the website. Good news because i need at least four of them, plus a few spares, only one of these vms has a good set., sorta...
Ericj001 is offline   Reply With Quote