View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
HP_Lovecraft
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongbloke View Post
it appears the "scrodmaster" is an older account of his that he started using again a few days before getting a few neutrals under "WWApaintball". coincidence?
Maybe. His feedback is actually pretty good. I tried to find a negative but was unable. Those neutrals say something was refunded. No red flags.

And its normal to have multiple accounts. I have 3. One for selling, one for buying, and one for personal use. My wife has one as well.

That said, did he refund those auctions because he didn't like the low price? Well, thats against Ebay rules. Its possible, but I see lots of other auctions that ended for $.99 and those had no problems.

Perhaps he was cleaning out old inventory. When he got near the end he realized he was out of items he thought he had? That happens all the time.

Meh? Then again, we have all heard bad things about WWA, so its hard to give the benefit of a doubt.

"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
HP_Lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote