View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
spaz66777
CCI Pistolier

I'm excited to see the next set of pictures.

Try and find what your calorie intake should be to maintain, then fat loss, and then extreme fat loss. for me 2200-2400 is maintaining, 1800-2000 is fat loss and 1600-1700 is extreme fat loss. I do a lot of protein shakes and 2 different power bars with one real meal throughout the day. I eat about 6 times a day to keep my system processing which I think I feel more hungry but I know its enough because I'm able to do everything I want to do during the day including a daily workout and maybe an evening game of Frisbee. Once I found my fat loss numbers and stuck with them I began seeing results.

Like I said in the other thread loseit.com keeps track of my calorie intake and exercises so I have a record of what I'm eating and doing. I started measuring myself once a month to get my BMI and body fat% and taking pictures from different angles like the P90x commercials for motivation.

-Spaz

^^^ Steal this if you want.^^^

feedback

SPC in the US Army Reserve

Lansing, MI
spaz66777 is offline   Reply With Quote