View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Great Equalizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusskiX View Post
The results of your statistical sampling from MCB are likely to be skewed based on age and pump playing demographics.
Well I never wanted to be a statistician, but you definitely have a point. I bet I would get different responses on a more mainstream forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxmtl View Post
1) Oddly enough, I wanted to play tournament airball when I first got into it in 2006. I hit the airball fields almost every weekend.

2) I prefer tournament airball still today. The only thing different was that I picked up a pump in 2007, fell in love with it, and stuck with it up until now.
This was exactly the response I was curious about. I live in a rural state and I had no exposure to paintball, I just wanted to keep playing cops and robbers after my childish imagination crapped out on me.

Where were you exposed to airball before playing your first game? Did you stumble on a magazine, were local fields advertising or did you know someone who played?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malJohann View Post
1) Bushball/Scenario games. I like to be on point with a select-fire marker.

2) I still like that style best. Its as much about bush skill as paintball skill.

Funny thing, I still think the AT-85 is one of the best designs I have ever seen. Would love to have one with the optional mag that can take a hopper on the side. Are they still in business?
BAM! Paintball Guns I just hope they are still around when I win the lottery.