View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

I haven't run into too much in the way of complicated game play. You have to get a crew, upgrade your tank if you wish, and play. Basically WASD for movement and mouse for aiming and fire.

You can spend the $10 a month for the premium account, but I don't see the need. In the 10 or so hours I've played, I've earned enough Silver and Research XP to acquire and upgrade two basic level tanks and an additional light tank with a few upgrades. Hasn't cost me a penny of real money. If you want the uber upgrades and monster heavy tanks you'll either have to grind away through game play or pay the $10. I'm fine with my light tanks.

To practice, you can do "Training Battles" instead of the "Standard Battles". You don't earn any coin or XP but you can mess around and get the hang of it. I did that at first, got my skills down and then headed over to the regular battles.
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote