View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Slim
I'm Stock Classy!

Stock-Class Paintball T-Shirts

Hi guys,
I've designed a couple of badass stock-class T-shirts, and am putting them up for grabs here on MCB. This will be a limited edition run of 60 shirts for EACH design, so get 'em while you can!

Sure, I'll have more printed up if there is a demand, but it will have to be a pretty big demand!

Here are the designs...

Version A
Bad _***_01.jpg

Version B
Bad _***_02.jpg

Version A
Amber_vA_01.jpg

Version B
Amber_version_B_01.jpg

Please specify which design you want, how many shirts you want, and what size you need. Right now I only plan on ordering Large, XL 2XL & 3XL. Let me know if you need a different size than the ones listed, and I'll try to accommodate you.

Note that the shirts will NOT be printed with the "sample" watermark, or the large copyright () line. Unfortunately, I've had my artwork stolen in the past and had to resort to legal action, so I'm compelled to add these unfortunate legalities.

The shirts (Lg - 2XL) will be $15 each plus shipping. 3XL shirts will be $16 each. Shipping is a flat rate of $5 via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) in the U.S. And I'll ship anywhere in the world on your dime. Note that flat-rate shipping does NOT include insurance, tracking or next day delivery - that's why it's only 5 bucks! PayPal is preferred please. Ig you'd like tracking and insurance just let me know and I'll add it to the cost of shipping.

If these shirts do well then I have a few other designs in mind - open-class badass, etc. Stay tuned...

Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Custom Work
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively

Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts

My MCB Feedback

Our next Stock-class game: STOCKTOBERFEST

Last edited by Slim; 03-29-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Updated prices, and info
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote