View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #3832 (permalink)
bellicose
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieo View Post
I don't have a problem with "discouraging" neighbor's cats from crapping/pissing/scratching/etc on my property. If the neighbor refuses to assume responsibility for the animal, I will....and I'm an *******.

I would use something like this, albiet with something a bit more lethal at the business end:

YouTube - How to stop cats pissing on your car, The best cat video ever! - Craig Turner
YouTube - How to stop cats pissing on your car, The best cat video ever! - Craig Turner&fs=1" width="644" height="390">YouTube - How to stop cats pissing on your car, The best cat video ever! - Craig Turner&fs=1" />YouTube - How to stop cats pissing on your car, The best cat video ever! - Craig Turner">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YouTube - How to stop cats pissing on your car, The best cat video ever! - Craig Turner
That was incredible. Great find. I have heard of people making something like that with a laser pointer, activates a hose, but it was for trespassers. If the cats keep destroying my garden, though, I will be checking with local ordinances and then trapping the cat. I will deposit it at the human society...not the lake.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote