View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cheers!
NBA/NFL/NHL aficionado

Location: Either Arizona State University or Laguna Beach, CA

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Absolutely should not be allowed. Semi is not allowed in pump. Heck a lot of pumps aren't allowed in pump. It doesn't matter how many balls.
This would make a mockery of the rules, not that the rules aren't a mockery in and of themselves.
Reasoning? I'm curious about what people think about this. To me, I could give two ****s about what the rules say. What's more important to me is the game itself. If it doesn't change/wreck the game then I say allow it. A gun with an autotrigger, and high capacity loader would put out waaaaaay more paint then this.

Furthermore, if anyone is going to say "Oh well it's a semi! It can't be allowed in a pump tourney!" Well put it this way...what determines what a trigger is? A trigger is something that activates the gun. So on an autotrigger pump, the pump handle itself becomes a trigger and the gun (essentially) becomes semi auto, meaning that if you hold the trigger (the traditional sense of the word 'trigger') the gun becomes semi auto in that you are now using the pump handle itself as a trigger. Forgive me if I am being unclear, but anyways, what are you going to do? Ban autotriggers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
Chug some V8, then chug a little Tabasco and take a shot of vodka and you've got a ceaser. Take anything after a PBR, and all you've got is some nasty-*** PBR and whatever else you drank.