Thread: It's Been Fun
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
thumper
pump snob

Ricky: I've given this considerable thought and spoken to Sean and Caribou at length. I'm done too. The trolls / drama queens killed pbjunkie, seriously monkeyed up the last few PBC games, and have eroded what remained of the Scenario Brotherhood to the point of embarrassing impotence. I just don't see the travel ball community that once was in SC. IMO, it is dead, and what remains is going down hill. I do not care to be a part of the bastard version of what remains of the old travel ball community - it is infested with guys that stack the sides, crap in towers, punch out their teammates, and spend night and day trolling the internet to make themselves feel important. like I said - infested.

And now (for God only knows what reason) the trolls seem obsessed with messing with me through my friends at Hell Valley and members of Section8. Until Section 8 grows a pair and takes a stand against these *** clowns I'm going to leave my jerseys hanging in the closet.

Effectively immediately I declare myself a free agent. I wanted to do this years ago. I guess its long over due.

Trolls win, again.

Ricky, Patty, Wilson: If you think the trolls will leave Section8 alone I ask you reconsider your recent decisions. Section8 is still a fine group of guys and IMO troll & dbag free.

David H, Shake: I know you guys love trolling our boards. Have a nice day.

Last edited by thumper; 06-02-2011 at 07:42 AM.