NEXT RUN LINKED HERE: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...m-ordered.html
*** *** ***
Thanks to everyone for their interest, in person at EMR and on the forum, in both the first and second run of these capless patches.
Much respect to Darthmoo for accommodating my request for this line of custom gear; I can be quite particular about details to the point of "Steve Jobsian obsession".
Darthmoo produced a great product for us, as the feedback in this thread supports, and I fully intend to do business with him again on future projects.
*** *** ***
Photos of the 2nd run patches installed on a Full-Clip Rack-Rig vest follow.
- WHAT: SIX TUBE patches, genuine Crye MultiCam cordura, w/MALICE clips.
- WHY CAPLESS: Quick reloads! Can be used with capped tubes too.
- WHY 6-TUBES: 6-tube is the perfect width, exactly four MOLLE columns wide which lets you mount two, side by side, on the vast majority of vests, leaving room for other gear. On a Full-Clip vest, there's room for a Condor Hydration pack between the patches.
- WHY MultiCam: It's the best, multi-purpose, front-line camo available. See this thread: MultiCam works.
- WHY MOLLE: Easy reconfiguration, usable on a belt with the included MALICE clips.
- HOW MUCH: $26 each plus about $3 per patch shipping within the USA. Thanks to WTF, we're able to drop ship to save you money on the second run.
Price now $26!
Shipping flat-rated within the USA is $7 for up to two and $9 for three.
XXFETTXX & Born4Evil 1st run patches - RECEIVED!