View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
fg2chase

Spyder AMG/VS2 Hybrid

Here we have one of my Spyder AMG's (the other is original still in box) that I have turned into something I think is unique.

You can't see them installed but I have successfully installed the balance valve system from the VS2 along with the little striker and an old 32* spring kit have made the ultimate little project here.

The marker has a Tadao board and is capable of supporting eyes but with loader technology the way it is I see no reason to move further with this what I intend to do is show a stock AMG shooting compared to that of a VS/AMG hybrid to see if there really is a difference.

Upon successful reliability test with the hybrid parts I plan to hack off as much metal off the top tube as possible, all the way up to the first o ring on the bolt in the upper tube, then have the entire thing chrome plated. This gun came with a custom standard ASA adaptor which will be chromed as well and I will put a Chrome CP reg on it. GOing to have a lot of fingerprints but at the same time it will be totally bitchin'..

I am searching for my old ESP dye stickies! THat will really complete this thing. I see no reason why I won't be able to operate this marker at 200PSI.. Also featured is a Spyder fenix trigger and VS2 microswitch. Radio shack rare earth magnets serve as the trigger return action.

!!!----------------UPDATE----------------!!!

Tada!

VIDEO OF ME TUNING IT.

‪Spyder AMG/VS2 hybrid tuning‬‏ - YouTube
Another video if me firing it.
‪Spyder AMG/VS2 Hybrid test shooting‬‏ - YouTube

Next stop for this gun! Powdercoating!

Last edited by fg2chase; 07-01-2012 at 02:47 PM.
fg2chase is offline   Reply With Quote