View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Napa, Ca.

Originally Posted by Critical View Post
I wonder if spraying the green stuff, or whatever it's called, that's for the inside of bike and car tires might help? Just an oddball thought.
The green stuff is called "slime"


Cool swag to promote your sport!

Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a @#$%.

Shipped price is valid to domestic buyers and will be USPS priority. International buyers are welcome, but will cover additional costs. Insurance costs are included. If you prefer an uninsured package, you the buyer will assume all risk once I ship.
coyote is offline   Reply With Quote