View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bunker-Monkey
Fat and happy

Send a message via AIM to Bunker-Monkey Send a message via MSN to Bunker-Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Bunker-Monkey

CCM Fan
1 - attitudes and prejudice
Players, Refs, Gear manufacturers, Tournament series, Rating systems and even play styles.. its nearly everyone. As a whole I am tired of the bickering and the infighting. I am tired of "my way is best". I am tired of refs who don't give a crap I am tired of teams that EXPECT sponsors then don't work hard to fulfill obligations. I am tired of the WINNING IS EVERYTHING attitude that leads to cheating or ruining other people's day of play. I am tired of people not following through and not working together.. what are we, congress?

2 - Cost of equipment / Newer is better mentality
Seriously just because it came out this year doesn't mean its light years ahead of last years model its usually just subtle changes. You can find a 2 year old leftover gear bag and guess what, gear bag technology has not significantly advanced to render your 2 year old gear bag obsolete. Be patient, buy used, play more.

3 - I wish more people would just go out and have fun. Leave the drama and the whining at home. Play whatever style you want and enjoy yourself.

Bunker

3 -

---------------------------
Nothing is stylish in the deadbox. - NSGSplatmaster
No matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a man that is sick of her ****. - ChaplainBane

The Bunker Monkey Wish List... help me fill it!

Bunker-Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote