View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #307 (permalink)
Millar156

AKA Fan
So I've been playing for about 6 weeks or so and now I'm completely addicted I'm kinda stuck on tier4/5 because I can't seem to stick to one tank. I have a M7 Priest, T-28, Hetzer, M5 Stuart, and a M7.

Right now the M5 is my favorite. I hated it when I first got it because I'm constantly being put into matches with tier 8 and tier 9 heavies. After learning how to play it I have come to really enjoy speeding around and blasting away with the stubby 75. If I get into a match were I'm the top rated tank it just destroys everything. If I'm lowest I assist the heavies or skirt the edge of the field and take out the enemy arty.

Can't wait to get past the T-28 and get into a heavy. KV's were the bane of my existence playing lights. Once I get the KV I'll have a tank of every class; light, med, heavy, TD, and Arty. I just cycle through them as I play so it keeps me from burning out on any one tank.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is online now   Reply With Quote