View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
DLG: new look for an old gun, presenting the newest work from Dukie!

I am currently waiting for it through the mail system, but I'm sure you will share my excitement

The DSG has always seemed like it could be just a bit more to me. A great platform for something else. Some were a little taken aback when I sold my beloved DRV, and this is why! The one thing I could possibly enjoy more!

Just needs care and love and a push (and money) to evolve.

A modified trigger block and new arms were just the thing to add a much needed lever to this gun.

Did I mention how excited I am for this!

So excited!

hot Damn right?!?!?

Without further ado, a Dukie Mare's Leg Lever Action Gun!

This will be my first homage to my favorite Silver Screen Gun. Steve McQueen's gun from Wanted: Dead or Alive, the Mare's Leg.

Most of you will more likely remember it from the more recent, and in color, Firefly and Zombieland.

If a sawed off shotty is a Hog's Leg then the Pistol version of a lever action is a Mare's Leg Cause that is what they kick like :P

I still need to work on the grip to take the lever as flush as possible, add a saddle ring, etc but I am so happy.
Maybe some hydrographic work if not actual wood eventually.

You have made a dream come true. And thanks for putting up with me

Yes, this is quite a bit of money and effort to put into a paintball gun, when I could of just bought a real steel henry of this gun for so much cheaper. But I made a decision a while back, I want to shoot people with this, so paintball wins over!

I apologize, but this will not stay as pretty as it is. This gun will be played with, a lot!

Last edited by dundadun; 08-14-2011 at 12:24 AM.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote