View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drachen
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
T2 with CCM Carbon Fiber barrel .679 back

SOLD

Here's my T2 for sale. I figured I would never sell it, but bills need to be paid, and I've only played once this season...so this has to go.

It will come exactly as pictured. The barrel pictured is a CCM carbon fiber 14" barrel. It will come with one back, sized .679. The sizer came with the T2 itself, and the stock barrel. But the carbon fiber barrel was bought at a later date used. The barrel itself is in good condition, though there is some wear which you can see in the pictures. Any marks on the gun you see in the picture are not scratches, but smudges or oil from paint...it will be cleaned off before leaving my hands.

A video can be made upon request

Serial number is 216. I bought it a few years ago directly from CCM. It hasn't been a wall hanger, but it hasn't been beaten either. There is one idiot mark where I accidently rubbed it on my trunk on the VAA on the right side. It's NOT a scratch, but more of a rub mark. Also one tiny tiny tiny mark behind the trigger on the trigger guard. Unless you're looking for it, you won't see it at all.

Price: $550 shipped obo with the CCM barrel.
Trades: Offer, but you'll likely be adding unless you want to trade something crazy like a G6r or something straight across. I WILL NOT ADD FOR ANYTHING.
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X

Last edited by Drachen; 08-23-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote