View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
panhead4411
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALZ View Post
I did expect to see a bunker colored mask thou.
I considered it...use a pattern similar to those of the british ww2 era naval ships, with some random colors. Just never decided on colors, and we don't play speedball w/ air bunkers much anyways. I've even gone so far as to handpaint leaves and other accents on my long-gun, might do that again if i feel like it. Since i play in wooded areas mostly inhabited by honeysuckle bushes, i find those work best, though i usually throw in some random other branches when i think they look neat. (i also have a bunch of digi 'stencils' made out of paper that i used a long time ago if i ever wanted to do that again)

As for the bunkers in the 'woods' fields, i've found a good bushy camo works wonders as it just looks like the brush behind the bunker. (i've sat my face infront of many a window for way too long)

As for paint, yeah, pretty much any good camo colored paint, typically the 'camo' paint sold at hardware stores, but sometimes the only good color is in some other in/out satin paint.

So far paint seems to hold fine for hits, it just gets a little rough from prolonged exposer to oil. The pistol wore out fastest though as it had all the extra holster wear/tear.

About the pistol. I only used honeysuckle branches in layers.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote