View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
madasax
G.O.A.T

Well here is where im at - Threw the set up all together (KP - Hyper 2 reg - Hybrid ASA) and took it out of the house with my chrono.
The Hyper 2 reg is allowing it to work perfectly fine. Now i messed with it a little and had some very consistant chrono readings with both my .686 back and even the Stock barrel.
That being said i was using old paint and saw some jumps and drops here and there. Now im assuming that dimpled balls and it being small enough to roll out is not the best paint to dail it in with.
So im gonna take my .686 back into the shop tomorrow and get some fresh paint w/good bore match to really dial it in.
That being said - I DID see some really consistant readings when the paint was matching up so i will let you guys know how it goes with new/better paint.

But back to topic the Reg seems to work fine with it being mostly all the way (open?) bringing the fps around where i want it. (280-285 range)
I saw that hyper regs online say the pressure range is from 50-450? Let me know if im wrong.
Here is a pic for now as well
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote