View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tracker
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
okay, am back, after getting married, wife suffering from trigeminal neuralgia (google "suicide disease" if your curious), the migranes that were the side effect of the meds.. a couple pregnancy scares because of the meds.. and me suffering a knee injury that has sidelined my paintball career (if you wanna call it that)..... NONE of that is chronological BTW.. thats just whats happened since july..

she drug me to a boot camp thing tonight.. (it was a groupon thing) tonight was cardio.. aparently, i have the lungs of a 12-year-old.. its been a LONG time since ive been that winded.. and it happened so fast...

anyways, you know what they say, the first step is the hardest.. my knee handled it pretty well, and then i decided to test it this evening (the minor hyper extend that happens when you do a kick like your kicking a soccerball causes me EXTREME pain).. after my lil test it went from "fine" to "well that was stupid"

its kind of a nice setup.. and its pretty cool to have someone come up to you and actually encourage you to push a lil harder

so yeah, we hae a month of this.. and then im sure we will start hitting the gym again after

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote