View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hybrid Moments
Rec Poster

Stoned Assassins SFT Shocker FS/T

this gun is loaded...(oring on frunt of guide has a slow slow leak giving the gun a first shot drop) this is no big deal and the gun rips. one of the best shooting guns i have owned. the scratches on the body wer dont by past owners who have just been keeping an unspoken tradition of leaving there mark. it has become known as the hate shocker around Minnesota here because of the HATE in the side that started the markings.

i am asking 250$ including shipping to the us only. if you are local ill do a flat 200 cuz id love to keep in in Minnesota and keep its legend going as far as trades go shoot me some offers with pics just no minis or ions plz. a quality pump or 06 ego would be nice.
installed on the gun
-NDZ v3 bolt with spring mod
-Hatred board
-Shock tec grip frame
-Evil LP bolt guide
-Hybrid 15* front ASA
-CP Reg
-Shock tec ASA and micro drop
-Shock tec Feed neck
-Old school CP barrel .689
-AA back with freak front barrel .689 (i think)
-CP ball detents
-Virtue grips (hatred boards led's match up with the virtue grips light spots)

Parts i will include are a bunch of bolt parts(allmost enough for 2 bolts) i think some are lp bolt parts and stock bolt guide, oem shocker grips, the original grip frame, a stock silver shocker frame, 2 spare triggers
Parts i will include are a bunch of bolt parts(allmost enough for 2 bolts) i think some are lp bolt parts and stock bolt guide, oem shocker grips, the original grip frame, a stock silver shocker frame, 2 spare trigers.

i would like to move all of this with the shocker as a package deal

plz post here notifying a pm has been sent.

Originally Posted by Spitlebug
You are right, my penis simply will not accept anything smaller than 68 caliber.

Last edited by Hybrid Moments; 10-31-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Hybrid Moments is offline   Reply With Quote