View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
desertT1
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I learned years ago not to surrender anyone. Ever. It's paintball, not tickleball.

However, I also don't rush up on people that I would need to surrender. It's easier to put a ball on a non-tender area (pod pack, shoe, etc) than risk the debacle that could ensue. I stay my allotted distance away (10', 15', 20', etc) and shoot at them. Sometimes they break, sometimes they don't. Thems the cards.
Point blank isn't really my style either, especially with a pump. I tend to out maneuver people and shoot them from the flank whenever available. Last time I tried to surrender somebody the kid froze in panic and somebody from a different bunker (who had literally done nothing the whole game) shot me. No more surrender. I will snap shoot you, or I will flank you, I will not rush you.

I have found that shooting perpendicular to the playing 'grain' afford me so many easy shots on multiple people that I get more people out that way instead of the 50/50 on the one I would otherwise be rushing to surrender.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I really like the picture posts, because I don't understand most of the word posts.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote