Pump ICD cat
So I have a few ICD cats sitting around and I'm thinking about making some sort of pump kit for em.
The ideas I'm sorting through right now are:
1. Unlink hammer and bolt
2. Make a new bolt for dedicated air flow to the ball and eliminate the need for the doughnut.
3. Close off the recock (rubber stopper combined w/ the recock screw).
4. Respring the hammer (possibly nelson springs)
5. lighten the hammer considerably.
5. Mill matching pump slots on both the reciever and frame.
6. Use tippmann linking arms to attach pump handle to bolt.
7. Possibly sc feed but that would be down the road.
Any of you icd cat lovers see any issues?
Anyone tried this before?
Call me crazy, but explain why.