View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
depot damager
anomoly40's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Central Arkansas

You could probably find a trigger to modify. It looks like they took the stock sear arm off and put a rod that was longer with a piece to attach to the trigger on the other end. I'm sure there is a technical term for that piece that attaches to the sear and trigger.

EDIT: Here is another way to do it.
Automag Rifle
Like us on Facebook!

MCB feedback
AGD feedback

Last edited by anomoly40; 12-02-2011 at 11:32 PM.
anomoly40 is offline   Reply With Quote