View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 09:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
spawnsharks
Post Whore

Oaky, so I wound up going to Sherwood Forest. What a great place... friendly staff, good refs and reasonable price. They have a half day rate (I got there at noon) of $10 entry fee, then the $10 air fee is optional, so really you only have to pay it every other time if you fill your tanks before you depart.

The other players were friendly and respectful (except the constant wiping... huge problem, but the refs deal with it when they see it, so it slowed down towards the end of the day). Huge fields, and they take all of the walk ons as one big group so it was like 15 on 15 most of the day. Made playing pump against semis hard as each bunker had 3 or 4 people behind it, so when you hit one there was a barrage of return fire. But I brought my newly acquired Automag 68 with me, and when the kiddos heard the classic "Shink, Shink, Shink" of an Automag through a stainless barrel, they asked alot of questions. I even let a few shoot it between games and may have converted one to adding one to his arsenal.

But all in all I had a great day. And since they allow you to bring paint, next time it'll only be $10 for me to play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post
But what it all comes down to is if your having fun. If your not having fun playing against people using full auto with a pump, then switch to a semi; fun is the only thing that really matters in paintball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstrtal View Post
rub their little faces right in their own piss while yelling NO NO NO as loud as you can while smacking them on the back of the head.
spawnsharks is offline   Reply With Quote