Thread: Solders
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod
kidneythief's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Spokane, WA
Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

You can get standard Plummers solder which is usually a tin mix that usually melts around 250-300 degrees. In your situation you may get by with using a little JB weld to ad a smal ridge to the inner portion of the stock tube. im assuming that you are trying to make a friction fit at the openning so you can jam tubes into it.


"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote