View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pumper at heart

Originally Posted by Hula Popper View Post
I think it more of a test run to see how it would go. Doing pump day on a weekend would probably be a bad idea for a business owner. I am sure they like those guys in clown pants that shoot a case of paint at giant balloons in 5 minutes is more of an money maker for them. I don't blame them either. They have to put food on the table like the rest of us. I'm not sure if they are even doing it still? I'll ask a few of they guys if they are.

Yep same guys just a different location and still slippery!!!

And as for you Wild were you been all last year. Hell Survivors has pump day every first Sunday of the month. You cant tell me you couldn't make it to one of those.

You need to come this year good times last year usually 15 to 25 show up. There is alot of MCB that show up. Let see just off the top of my head.

We also had special guest from Ohio funsi00 and senghing27 showed up one week. So clean that pump up (I mean pumps) and get ready for this spring.
Add me to the list of southeast MI ballers. I have never made it to a hells pump day but Killer is 15 min from my house. Next pump night is jan 10th.

Also warzone in Ohio is a great place to play!
spartan985 is offline   Reply With Quote