I have the following sizes of brass tubing for sale. Feed Tube
- 13/16 (.812) OD x .028 wall (.756 ID) = $10 per foot ($0.83 per inch).0212 lb/in - .2549 lb/ft
Notes: This tubing is slightly (.006") larger ID than original Sheridan feedtube Barrel Tube
- 13/16 (.812) OD x .062 wall (.688 ID) = $18 per foot ($1.50 per inch).045 lb/in - .54 lb/ft Small Bore Barrel Tube
- 13/16 (.812) OD x .067 wall (.678
ID) = $36 per foot ($3.00 per inch) Available in NOW Sheridan Valve Tube
- 7/8 (.875) OD x .050 wall (.775 ID) = $20 per foot ($1.67 per inch).0399 lb/in - .479 lb/ft Thin Wall Barrel Tube
- 3/4 (.750) OD x .032 wall (.686 ID) = $12 per foot ($1.00 per inch).0216 lb/in - .2588 lb/ft
Notes: I do NOT recommend using this as an unprotected barrel, as it is VERY thin walled, and will dent very easily. I am using my piece to make a couple of custom Nova barrels.
================================================== ============ Reeded Barrel
- 3/4 (.750) OD x .032 wall (.686 ID) $18 per foot ($1.50 per inch).0216 lb/in - .2588 lb/ft
Notes: The reeded tube has 22 lands. There is a very slight twist to it. Direct Feed Tube
- 7/8 (.875) OD x .062 wall (.750 ID) $20 per foot ($1.67 per inch).0491 lb/in - .5897 lb/ft Automag Body Tube
- 1 1/8" (1.125) OD x .0625 wall (1.00 ID) $33 per foot ($2.75 per inch).0638 lb/in - .7661 lb/ft Barrel Adaptor Tube
- 1 (1.00) OD x .093 wall (.814 ID) = $40 per foot ($3.33 per inch).0816 lb/in - .9795 lb/ft
Notes: This tube will allow you to create a 1" OD adaptor from the standard Barrel tube. This could be machined to create an Automag twistlock, or threaded to create an Autococker barrel. The final machining is up to the user. I *might* offer the machining services at a later date, but that will be determined... later
The fine print:
I accept Paypal, but can not accept transactions that are funded via credit card.
I ship every Friday, unless we make special arrangements.
The maximum single length I can ship is 6 feet.
I will cut to length, but all measurements are +/- 1/8".
I reserve the right to apply a small cutting charge for multiple sub one foot lengths.
Prices do NOT include postage.
I will ship via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation, unless you want me to ship via some other service.
I will post pictures tonight. Edit: Due to circumstances beyond my control, the old pictures will have to do until the other camera is located.
From left to right:
Reeded tubing. The lands are both inside and out. This is an experiment. PM me for more details.
Direct feed tube.
(Pardon the poor picture quality)