View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #173 (permalink)
usagi_tetsu
slowly coming back around

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
I have a 2007 Honda Fit that is reliable and hauls everything I need. But my wife is making me trade it in since it is a manual............. only 65,000 miles on it. I am not very happy about it.

I also had a flawless 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo that she made me sell not too long ago. Not happy about that either.

But, I am about to get my Wife's 2009 Mazda MX-5(miata) when I trade in my 07 Honda Fit. So I guess it isn't too bad.
An MX-5 for a Fit? It is a bit of an upgrade in the fun and looks department, but a definite downgrade in the space department. Losing both the Fit and the MR2 to the same lady... I do not wish to impugn her honor, but she'd have to perform something amazing in the bedroom to get me to sell off a turbo MR2 and a Fit.

I'm driving an '08 Fit Sport myself, 5sp manual, works great in everything but the snow and ice (looking to get a Subie Outback or Audi A4 Avant to supplement and also as a spare vehicle), carves corners like cars twice its price tag, and still has a ton of interior room. Love that little car.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote