View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #173 (permalink)
usagi_tetsu
slowly coming back around

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
I have a 2007 Honda Fit that is reliable and hauls everything I need. But my wife is making me trade it in since it is a manual............. only 65,000 miles on it. I am not very happy about it.

I also had a flawless 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo that she made me sell not too long ago. Not happy about that either.

But, I am about to get my Wife's 2009 Mazda MX-5(miata) when I trade in my 07 Honda Fit. So I guess it isn't too bad.
An MX-5 for a Fit? It is a bit of an upgrade in the fun and looks department, but a definite downgrade in the space department. Losing both the Fit and the MR2 to the same lady... I do not wish to impugn her honor, but she'd have to perform something amazing in the bedroom to get me to sell off a turbo MR2 and a Fit.

I'm driving an '08 Fit Sport myself, 5sp manual, works great in everything but the snow and ice (looking to get a Subie Outback or Audi A4 Avant to supplement and also as a spare vehicle), carves corners like cars twice its price tag, and still has a ton of interior room. Love that little car.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is online now   Reply With Quote