Thread: Leica M3 FS/T
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bleeds
-

Send a message via AIM to Bleeds Send a message via Yahoo to Bleeds

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Leica M3 FS/T

SOLD

I have a Leica M3, serial # 1133135 up for grabs. It has a name engraved on the top plate, CHET A. MAXWELL. It has been used, but by no means is it in rough shape. It will not come with a lens. This is a user's camera, not one that should sit on a collectors shelf. I know how hard it is for many to grab a hold of an M3 past s# 1,000,000 as they are being bought up by collectors, so I figured it is time to let this go to an artist who can use it.

Trade/Sale price is $800 OBO, $750 for members.
I'll look at these as far as trades go. You may have to include cash depending what is offered. I will consider (and favor) multiple marker trades:
CCM
PPS (pumps)
Avratech
KP2
Gargoyles
Box guns
other high end pumps...surprise me.
Desert Fox '98 Deluxe + $$$

Feel free to offer up, worst I can say is no. I'm not looking for any electronic markers. I am cautious of shipping out of the lower 48, but if the offer is too good to pass up I will consider shipping anywhere.

I will have more pictures up hopefully later today. I got 6"+ of snow last night and I still have to take care of stuff on the farm. If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Pics are up! I can take more if you need me to. I can't take pictures of the frame lines but they are still very bright.

"There isn't much that I feel I need, a solid soul and the blood I bleed."

Last edited by Bleeds; 11-26-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Bleeds is online now   Reply With Quote